Thursday, April 30, 2009

April Update...

Well... It has been a long time since I have posted but I guess that is a sure sign that we have been extremely busy. Mike has been busy remodeling our bathroom, thank goodness that project is almost finished. The guy is coming to lay the tile flooring tomorrow and then the new toilet and sink get installed and then I think we're done!!!! YEAH!!!! I know Mike will be glad because then he can get back to working on RACE CARS! Zach has been helping a friend of his on the Pro Challenge and he is considering getting a part time job, plus finals are right around the corner. Nick finished playing soccer at soccer at Strikers, his team finished 1st in the league. He really enjoyed playing and hopefully he is better prepared for the school team. He has been working hard on a science project and tonight we went to the Science Fair and he and Chase recieved 3rd place for their project which was AWESOME considering the number of entries! Way to go guys! I have been very busy at Curves and also doing some other work. (you know me... I have to be doing 3-4 jobs at the same time). Even though we have been extremely busy... we still made time to go to the Jimmy Buffett concert with out "bestest friends" Jeremy & Jennell and Mike & Debbie, we had a BLAST! Until next time.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment