Friday, March 20, 2009

Mike and Camie go to Key West...

Mike and I went to Key West with Mike and Debbie Rogers, our long time, REALLY GOOD FRIENDS. We had a GREAT TIME! Thanks to them for an AWESOME WEEK!!!! We left here on Monday, March 9th and returned on Tuesday, March 17th. We did so much that it is very difficult to put it all in words. We had the opportunity to meet an awesome couple from Ontario, Canada. We immediately "bonded" and became GREAT FRIENDS with Brad and Laura. We hope that our paths will cross again in the near future, they were so much FUN to be around!
A special Thanks to my sister Pat for allowing Zach and Nick to stay in her apartment during the week while we were gone, and also to Davina for being on "standby" in case anything happened to Nick on his field trip. I think they had a good time feeling "independent". Thanks to Mike's mom, "Grammy", for coming on Friday and staying with the boys until Mike and I got home on Tuesday. I am going to show you a couple of pictures but you need to view my latest "smilebox" to see more photos. Hope you enjoy. Let me know what you think...

1 comment:

  1. Ohhhh I am so jealous! Key West looks very beautiful, and it looks like you guys had fun. See you soon!

    ReplyDelete